Want to know how you can make money on trading, but for you this business seems too complicated and confusing? Or maybe they have already tried, but leaked a deposit in one of the Forex kitchens? I advise you not to abandon this idea, because eToro has made the investment process as accessible as possible for everyone, and you are not required to constantly sit by the computer. If you want to know how to earn and / or increase your money, then we’ve driven!
Intuitive user-friendly interface that is understandable even for beginners. The ability to invest in stocks of global companies such as Apple, Microsoft, Google and many others. Having a demo account on which you need to practice before investing real money. Customer support through online chat and personal manager. The main feature of social trading is the ability to copy deals of successful investors in auto mode, you just need to choose the right traders for you and that’s all. In the traders section there are ready-made lists, such as "With the largest number of copyists", "Best investors", "Editors' Choice". The customer’s safety is first of all for the company, therefore the system will not allow investing more than 40% of the deposit in one, even a very successful trader. The company itself is positioning itself as a social network for traders/investors, where users can not only earn, but also communicate with each other.
The eToro brokerage company was registered back in 2007, and from that moment it has been constantly developing. Currently, the number of active traders and investors has exceeded 10 million people from all over the world, and this number is growing from year to year. The main reason for the success of the company is their unique platform combining a social network and a trading terminal, which allows successful investors to copy transactions. But let's talk about everything in order. To get started, let's go through the key points in the development of the company:
- 2007 - foundation of the company
- 2009 - opening of WebTrader (access to the trading terminal via a website from anywhere in the world)
- 2011 - creation of OpenBook (social trading system/copying transactions)
- 2012 - access to the stock market (investments in stocks for greater diversification of investments)
- 2013 - release of mobile applications for iPhone and Android
- 2015 - website design update (made it more understandable for customers)
- 2016 - the advent of CopyPortfolios (the ability to invest not in indices or individual stocks, but in their collections, for example CopyPortfolio "BigTech" contains shares of large technology companies)
- 2017 - the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning from Microsoft to compile CopyPortfolios (it gave greater benefits to investors in CopyPortfolios, because AI chooses more promising stocks)
- 2018 - entry into the cryptocurrency market (the opportunity to invest in crypto assets)
- 2019 - eToro Wallet is launched and 35 fiat pairs are added to the platform (the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and other popular currencies from a credit card)
- 2020 - addition of 185 shares available for investment on the platform
To register at eToro click the link or image below
As soon as we entered the site, we change the language to English at the top and fill out the registration form
How to create eToro account?
I advise you to monitor the mail, if there is a lack of any documents, then a notification will come to it
As soon as the account has passed verification (if all the documents are in order, it takes a day or two), replenishment of the account becomes available. To do this, click on the corresponding button in the lower left corner
Enter the card details and click send, as a rule, money is credited instantly
The following payment systems are available for replenishment:
- Credit card
- Bank Transfer
- Yandex money
Investing in eToro
I arranged available eToro investment options by decreasing risk (investing in indices is the least risky)). Briefly about each of the items):
- Indices represent a set of stocks, usually of a country
- ETFs (Exchange traded funds)
- Exchange-traded funds are collections of stocks for specific industries or regions
- CopyPortfolios is an eToro product resembling stock funds, only stocks in CopyPortfolios are selected by experts from eToro
- Shares are part of a company
- Commodity markets are investments in oil, gold, sugar, etc.
- The word Forex is strongly associated with foreign exchange markets, as they trade on fluctuations in the exchange rate of one currency to another, for example, the euro against the dollar
- Well, the ability to copy trades of successful traders is the main feature of eToro
It is better to start investing with the least risky assets, such as the SP500 index or blue chips (shares of multibillion-dollar corporations such as Apple, Microsoft, Google)
We figured out investing in stocks, now let's move on to the most interesting part of the eToro platform - copying deals
In order to preserve investor funds and for better diversification, eToro limits the percentage of investments in one trader to 40% of the amount of your capital. The standard formula for diversification is breaking up the entire amount of money into 10 parts and investing them in 10 different traders. Also the standard formula is 80/20, i.e. if you are for stability, then invest 80% of the money in traders with a low level of risk and 20% with an average. If you are willing to take risks, you can try your luck and invest 80% in mid-risk traders and 20% in high-risk ones, then be prepared to lose all the money invested in high-risk ones, because over a long period of time, no one has managed to get a high stable income above the market, i.e. higher than the yield of the SP500 index. That's all for me, and successful investment!